While you may not need to know exactly how car suspension works, you should be able to identify when the suspension system is not working properly or needs replacement. Here are early warning signs that may indicate your car's suspension needs repair:
FOLLOW US IN SOCIAL MEDIA
1 week ago
Who said a Touareg's dashboard can't be dismantled to fix a non functional wiper Motor?
Electromagnetic interference of signals between CANBUS wires for functionality of Wiper control module.
#dashboardremoval ... See MoreSee Less
At S-Line Motors Ltd, We take Our Job Seriously.
With the right Specialised Service Tools, we have managed to tame every mechanical and technical faults with your Volksawagen Group Brand Automobile.
Reach Us Today:
+256 708 000 888 | www.slinemotors.co.ug
#WeFixIt ... See MoreSee Less
S-LINE MOTORS CAR EDITION SPECIAL!
GOLF Mk5, Common Problems for all models (i.e. 1.4 TSI, 1.6 FSI, 2.0 FSI, 2.0 TFSI, 2.0 TSI/GTI)
- Door Mechanisms
- Check Engine Light i.e. 1.4 Air Leak
- Suspension Noises generally due to road conditions locally which affect Bushes, Cradle Arm Bushes, Plates etc.
- Gear Box Knocks which are general failure of gear boxes
- Rough Noises at the Steering Rack
- Fuel Pump
- Transmission Mount Failure
- Electric Control Units Failure
- Fuel Pump Control Modules
- Wheel Arches
- Rear Suspension Bushings; tyres wear off on the inside
- Oil Leakages
- Coolant Leakages
- Soft Touch Coat on Buttons Wearing off
- Headliners Sagging
- Fuel Door Failure
Whatever it is with your Golf Mk5, reach us today, We'll handle it: +256 708 000 888 | www.slinemotors.co.ug
#FSI #tsi, #tfsi, #gti ... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago